Yealink SIP-T52S Smart Media Linux HD Phone
Yealink’s SIP-T52S Smart Media Linux HD Phone features a built-in web browser, calendar, voice recorder, and other features, and it also supports the installation of third-party applications to business settings. The T52S strikes a balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communication solution for modern busy executives and managers.
The T5 Series IP Phones are not compatible with Yealink’s EHS36 Electronic Hookswitch. The T5 Series IP Phones have built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Yealink T52S Phone Features and Specifications
- Color LCD 2.8 inch 480 x 272 pixels
- HD audio and full-duplex speakerphone
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (router and switch) with PoE
- High-quality speakerphone with echo cancellation
- Up to 16 SIP accounts, 3-way conference
- Support for Voice Mail
- 1000 phone book entries, call log up to 100 entries
- Stand with 3 adjustable angles
- IPv6 support.
- 41 keys
- 10 multi-function keys DSS
- Up to 27 different functions
- Volume key
- Port Expansion Module Yealink EXP50 with color display
- USB-port for headphones
- Wi-Fi via WF40
- Connecting to a PC
- Support PoE
- Up to 6 expansion modules