IP Phone Overview
The T55A Android-based phone is designed as an entry level Teams phone for office workers. The Teams-tailored user interface and fast touch screen response speed make collaboration easier than ever. Presenting a standalone voice solution and an unparalleled audio clarity, the T55A is armed with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology.
The T55A combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, and the hardware of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, T55A delivers excellent audio experience in an open workspace.
The Yealink T55A is coupled with Yealink efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralized deployment, management and updating. Moreover, T55A supports several device management platforms, including Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform.
IP Phone Features and Specifications
- 4.3″ 480 x 272 capacitive touch screen
- Optimal HD audio
- Based on Android OS
- Microsoft Teams – tailored user interface
- Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
- USB 2.0 port, supports USB headset
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform
- Wall mountable